1. In a medium mixing bowl, use a hand blender to beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth and creamy.
2. Using a spatula, carefully fold in 1-1/2 cups whipped cream.
3. Dunk ladyfingers in espresso. Cut 2 in half and place into the bottoms of 4 parfait glasses.
4. Add 1/8 of the cheese mixture into each glass; then 2 more lady fingers, the remaining filling in each glass and the last 2 soaked lady fingers to finish.
5. Sift 1 teaspoon cocoa onto each cup.
6. For best results, cover each cup with plastic wrap and refrigerate tiramisu for at least 6 hours. Allow tiramisu to sit at room temperature for 20 minutes before serving.
7. Enjoy with hot, frothy cappuccino.