1. Crust: Line sides and bottom of 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper. Toss together graham cracker crumbs, butter, brown sugar and salt. Press into bottom and 1 inch up side of pan; set aside.
2. Pour in enough hot water to come up 1 inch up side of pot of CRUX 6-Qt Programmable Slow Cooker.
3. Cheesecake: In small bowl, whisk together sour cream, scraped vanilla seeds, lemon zest and juice; set aside.
4. In food processor, mix together cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth. Add eggs, one at time, pulsing after each addition until incorporated, scraping down side of bowl as needed. Add sour cream mixture and pulse until blended. Pour over crust in pan and smooth top. Place pan in slow cooker.
5. Drape tea towel over slow cooker. Pull towel taut and cover with lid. Cook on HIGH for about 1 1/2 hours or until cheesecake is just set in the center but still slightly jiggly and instant-read thermometer registers 155˚F. Turn off slow cooker; let stand, covered, for 1 hour. Remove pan carefully from slow cooker and transfer to rack; let cool completely in pan. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
6. Remove cake from pan; peel off parchment paper. Transfer to serving plate. Top with berries and dust with vanilla sugar.