1. Add shrimp, cilantro, garlic, salt, and pepper to a food processor. Pulse until a smooth paste is formed.
2. Brush a small amount of beaten egg on one half of the wonton wrapper. Using a teaspoon, scoop a spoonful of the shrimp mixture onto the wrapper and fold in half. Seal the dumping tightly with your fingers or with a fork.
3. Fill the CRUX 9.5" Copper Titanium Deep Dish Pan 2/3 of the way full with water. Bring the water to a boil, and place about 8 dumplings at a time. After about 2 minutes, the dumplings should rise to the top. Cook for an extra minute or until the shrimp becomes slightly pink. Remove them at this point, and transfer them to a bowl with cold water.
4. For the dipping sauce, mix all the ingredients in a small bowl.
5. Serve the dumplings with the sesame chili sauce.