1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place a sieve over a large bowl and add flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. Sift all the dry ingredients into the bowl. Whisk dry ingredients together.
3. In a separate bowl, add the eggs, vanilla extract, milk, and vegetable oil and whisk well.
4. Slowly pour in the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, and whisk together as you go.
5. Once fully incorporated, fold in the white chocolate chips, the raspberries, and the sliced almonds.
6. Add two heaping tablespoons of batter to each muffin pan cup and bake for 24 minutes.
7. Repeat step 6 for the second batch.