1. Place zest and juice of 2 oranges into small bowl. Add the dried cranberries.
2. Rinse the quinoa thoroughly in a fine sieve.
3. Place the quinoa, water and salt into the cooking pot.
4. Using the WHITE RICE function, program the KEEP WARM time for 30 minutes.
5. When the Rice Cooker turns OFF, scoop the cooked quinoa into a large bowl. And fluff with a fork to separate the grains. Let it cool to room temperature.
6. Drizzle cooled quinoa with olive oil and toss well to coat. Add the fresh squeezed orange juice, macerated cranberries, and chopped herbs and toss again. Season with freshly ground black pepper, to taste. Add more olive oil or orange juice if needed.
7. Add the blueberries, edamame, watermelon, and chopped herbs, to the quinoa, and toss lightly. Top with slivered almonds before serving.