1. Add rice, broth, kidney beans, tomatoes, tomato paste, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, bay leaf, paprika, hot sauce, salt, black pepper, white pepper, oregano, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, hot pepper flakes and cayenne to CRUX 20-Cup Fuzzy Logic Rice Cooker; stir to combine.
2. Stir in sausage, onion, celery, bell pepper and garlic until evenly distributed. Add ham hock.
3. Using the LONG GRAIN WHITE RICE function, program the KEEP WARM time for 1 hour.
4. Remove bay leaf. Remove ham hock and shred meat with 2 forks; stir into rice mixture.
5. Garnish: Sprinkle with green onions and parsley. Serve with hot sauce.