1. Preheat the Smokeless Grill. Turn the dial to 400F to preheat.
2. Brush the ears of corn with butter and place on the grill. Grill for 15 minutes, turning every 5 minutes.
3. Add 1 cup of mayonnaise, the juice of one lime, and the minced jalapeno to a small bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
4. Add the remaining cup of mayonnaise to another small bowl with the minced chipotle and the ground cumin. Add salt and pepper and mix well.
5. Serve the grilled corn with both aioli and wedges of lime on the side.