1. Preheat the Smokeless Grill. Turn the dial to 350F to preheat.
2. Add the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, honey, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, salt and pepper to a mason jar. Shake well and set aside.
3. Brush the chicken breasts with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Place the chicken on the grill and cook for 20 minutes, flipping halfway.
5. At the 15 minute mark, brush the avocado with olive oil and grill for 5 minutes.
6. Remove the chicken and avocado. Brush asparagus with olive oil and grill for 10-12 minutes or until tender.
7. Place half of the baby spinach in a bowl. Add one chicken breast, two avocado halves, and half of the asparagus. Sprinkle one tablespoon of the flaxseeds. Repeat for the second bowl.
8. Shake the dressing once more and drizzle onto both bowls.