- See all products
- Why Crux
- Contact us
1. Add the whole spices to the grinder in batches. Pulse a few times to break up into small pieces but not to a powder. You should still see chunks.
2. Combine the ground spices in an air tight jar adding in the ground ginger, grated nutmeg and black tea.
3. Shake to mix well.
1. Pour the boiled water into a mug.
2. Fill tea bag or infuser with tea and drop into the mug.
3. Allow to steep for 5 minutes.
4. Add the steamed milk.
5. Sweeten to taste and Enjoy!