Green Chili Chicken & Rice Tacos
Cook Time: 30 mins
Serves: 8 – 12
- 4 cups raw white rice
- 8 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup salsa
- 4 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 2 (8-oz.) can diced green chilies with liquid
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 24 corn or flour tortillas
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Mexican Cheese
1. Add all ingredients to the cooking pot and stir until evenly distributed.
2. Using the WHITE RICE function, program the KEEP WARM time for 30 minutes.
3. Warm tortillas. Spoon the Green Chili Chicken & Rice into the center of each tortilla.
4. Fold filled tortillas to form tacos and enjoy!