Fried Shrimp with Homemade Cocktail Sauce
Serves: 2 to 4
- 1 lb. raw shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay® seasoned salt
- spray with olive oil
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons horseradish, plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce, plus more to taste
1. Pat shrimp dry before air frying.
2. Beat eggs in a medium mixing bowl. Add shrimp to the bowl.
3. Add panko breadcrumbs and Old Bay® seasoned salt to a gallon size zipper bag.
Add drained shrimp to the bag.
4. Toss to coat and press breadcrumbs into the shrimp. Arrange breaded shrimp on a plate.
Spray lightly with olive oil, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
5. Add breaded shrimp to frying basket. Spray with olive oil. (optional)
6. To begin, press red POWER ().
7. The control panel will appear, POWER () turns green.
8. Press MENU (M) until Shrimp () appears on the display.
Press the green POWER () to begin operation.
9. While shrimp are cooking, prepare cocktail sauce.
Add all ingredients into a small bowl and mix well.
10. Check the cooking progress when time expires.
If more time is needed, cook at 2 minute intervals until shrimp are crispy and golden.
11. Serve with plenty of fresh cocktail sauce.