Energy Booster Chocolate Banana Chia Pudding
Serves 2 – 3
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons organic blue agave, optional
- 6 dried dates, pitted
- 1 banana
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee crystals
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
1. Add all ingredients except chia seeds to the jar.
2. Press the LIQUIFY button to begin processing. When finished, the blender will shut itself OFF.
3. Pour blended mixture into a covered storage bowl and add chia seeds.
4. Stir well every 5 minutes for 20 minutes.
5. Add the cover to the bowl and refrigerate 2 hours to overnight.
Variation: substitute instant coffee with 1/2 fresh vanilla bean, cut into pieces.