Creamy Green Empress Salad Dressing
Makes: 3 cups
- 1 cup (large handful) fresh kale, stems removed.
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 tablespoons brown mustard
- 4 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons caper brine, more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, may substitute nonfat
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese, may substitute low-fat
- 1 ripe avocado, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup fresh tarragon
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup water, more to thin
1. Add the kale and parsley to the jar first.
2. Press PULSE and release 2 or 3 times until the leaves are chopped into small pieces.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the jar in the order listed.
4. Press the LOW button to begin processing.
5. Blend for 20 seconds or until smooth. Press the ON/OFF button to STOP blending when the desired consistency
is reached. More water can be added slowly if mixture needs to be thinner.