Makes 6 (1/3 cup) Popsicles
- 3 double shots espresso (1 cup)
- 12 – 24 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons base
1. Add 3 double shots of espresso to a 3 to 4 cup spouted cup or bowl.
2. Stir briskly to dissolve sugar into hot espresso.
3. Add 2 tablespoons cream base to cooled, sweet espresso.
• For Espresso Crème Popsicles, add whole cream.
• For Espresso Breve Popsicles, add half and half.
• For Almond Espresso Latte Popsicles, add vanilla almond milk.
• For Irish Cream Espresso Latte Popsicles, use 1 tablespoon sugar per espresso shot, add Irish Cream Liqueur.
4. Pour mixture into 6 popsicle molds, add the sticks with covers and freeze overnight until solid.