- See all products
- Why Crux
- Contact us
1. Place a small dab of risotto in your hand. Cover with cheese, then more risotto. Form into balls, pack firmly.
2. Set up 3-bowl breading station:
• flour + garlic salt
• whisk eggs
• seasoned breadcrumbs + Parmesan cheese
3. Place each rice ball into the flour. Pat gently with your hands to remove any excess.
4. Roll each rice ball into the eggs.
5. Coat all sides with breadcrumbs.
6. Add 4 to 6 rice balls to the air frying basket.
IMPORTANT: Allow air circulation on all sides of each rice ball for best browning and to ensure crispness.
7. Spray rice balls with vegetable oil to promote browning.
8. Manually set the Air Fryer: Temperature: 400°F / Time: 10 minutes.
9. Turn rice balls in 5 minutes. Check at 10 minutes; rice balls should be a crispy, golden brown.
10. Spoon tomato-meat sauce over each rice ball. Adorn with a fresh basil leaf.