- See all products
- Why Crux
- Contact us
1. Cut potatoes into 1/4" x 1/4" French fries.
NOTE: 2 medium potatoes will yield 4 cups raw cut potatoes. It is best to fry in 2 batches.
2. Soak potatoes in brine for 1 hour to overnight.
3. Dry on clean kitchen towel.
4. Place raw potatoes into a large bowl. Spray with oil and use your hands to mix.
5. Transfer oiled potatoes to the frying basket.
6. Choose FRENCH FRIES from the preset menu. Temperature: 400°F and Time: 18 minutes will appear on the display. Shake the frying basket/drawer vigorously every 6 minutes until potatoes are golden brown.
7. Remove from Air Fryer and add Kosher salt, or your choice of seasonings, to taste.
8. Repeat with remaining potatoes.